Monday 19 November 2012

Ok, so... where shall I begin?

I am an average 18 year old girl who loves putting pencils to paper and creating a little something called art. I mainly sketch from random photos, mostly from the World Wide Web, but occasionally have the odd commission too. I prefer to draw the common family pets (cats, dogs, horses, rabbits etc...etc) and have only recently considered taking my "talent" a little further and have started to draw, the ever complex structure of the human face.
  My biggest passion has always been with animals, well... horses in particular as I have had two in the past. Sadly, had to take my first to a horse rescue as I grew too big for her and she was too old to sell, and my second came to a tragic and upsetting end a few months ago.
  I first began drawing horses (which is what is started it all off) about two years ago without art classes or "Drawing for Dummies" manuals... this blog is intended for me to share my natural talent and I want to know what you think! Check out my online portfolio and Facebook page leave comments... share... I really don't mind and useful criticism is always welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment